6/16/07

Missing: iRiver 320, Last Seen At The Village Tavern in Manhattan

This weekend has sucked for me. I lost my MP3 player. But it was so much more than a simple MP3 player. It was an iRiver H320, the first portable MP3 player with a color screen. But its not so much that it was an MP3 player, it contained irreplaceable content.

One of my oldest hobbies is writing music and songs. I used to record my musical ideas on a simple cassette recorder, then on a small 4 track recorder, then I moved into the digital age and got a portable Sony mini disc player, then I went on to my iRiver MP3 player which had a built in mic that recorded directly to MP3 saving me tons of space to record my musical ideas (rough demos). Its been working for me since 2004 and it was so handy that I had 2 of them. One of them died on me taking some of my best material from 2005 with it before I had a chance to upload it to my computer. Never again i swore to myself that I would let something like this happen. Of course it happened again thanks to everyones favorite XXX, alcohol.

I need your help readers. I know the item was lost at the Village Tavern which is where it was last seen. It is old and beat up with obvious wear and tear and pretty much useless without its charger. It takes forever to load b
ut it is important to me for the reasons stated above. I must have it back. If you know anyone that has information that can lead to the recovery of the lost device do not hesitate to contact me. Leave me a comment or something. I need that shit back to recover my songs. There is a generous reward for anyone that can help me get it back. This is like the time Eminem lost his notebook of lyrics and freaked out about eventually getting it back by paying out a reward of $1 million dollars. I have nowhere near $1 million but am willing to do all sorts of sexual favors, or hook you up with some drugs of your choice. I kid I kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sucks and i know the feeling. i lost my iriver 2 days ago at a location by accident. luckily - everything on it, i had / have backed up. still sucks as they dont make that model anymore.