5/31/07

The 70 Year Old Virgin

I know many of my readers are sexually frustrated. You might be in a drought but at least you've gotten some in the last 10-20 years. My boy Jet, is 10 years old (70 in dog years) and is a virgin. He has never known the soft touch of a female paw. Because of this he has a bad habit of pissing where he shouldn't even though I take his ass out. The vet says this is because he is not neutered, or not getting any. I find it kinda cruel and harsh to chop his nuts off like that, so I have been putting up with his accidents however intentional they are.

My only options at this point are to raise some money to neuter him or to get him laid. If you thing getting yourself laid is hard enough try getting someone else laid! Now try getting someone else laid who has no job and can't talk. Well its not that hard since he is damn cute and most bitches won't care that he is unemployed or won't pull out. In fact he might be getting lucky soon with a co-workers girlfriends dog. I haven't broke the news to Jet yet because I don't want to get his hopes up. Lets hope he gets some soon and becomes a deadbeat dad.



Once you go black you never go back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD!!!!! MAN ME AND MY FRIEND THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT A MAN AT FIRST BUT THEN WHEN I CONTINUED TO READ THIS HEARTFELT STORY, I REALIZED YOU WERE SPEAKING ABOUT AN ANIMAL. ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS A SAD ASS STORY AND I HOPE JET GETS SOME PLEASURE AROUND HIS GENITALS SOON.