5/24/07

Live Action He-Man Movie In The Works

This will be the first movie in my ongoing list of "Films that shouldn't have been made." and also part of the related list "Movies that will most likely SUCK."

So I heard that Warner Bros. and producer Joel Silver are working with Mattel to turn "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" into a live-action film. Sounds like a bad idea to me since the cartoon was never really good but action figures were pretty cool if not a bit, how should I put this delicately, gay? But then again so was the cartoon itself. I think the image below speaks for itself. I wonder if the producers are aware that there was already a live action He-Man movie that sucked big time starring the guy that played that Russian boxer in Rocky 4.

There is a casting call for green tigers to play He-Man's faithful companion Battle Cat.

























He-Man with dude I'm not gay scowl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He-Man belongs in the 1980s.

Darrell said...

He-Man is not gay. YOU'RE gay. My KIDS watch He-Man as much as I did back in the 80's. Still awesome.