5/24/07

Fun With Google Images

I've been having some trouble coming up with stuff to write about so I'm giving myself some structure. This will be an ongoing segment called "Fun With Google Images" (if in your mind you just said that the W should be w you are an uptight asshole). The premise is simple do a search on Google Images for a particular KW at random and browse through something that catches your eye and whatever write down whatever funny comment I can think of within 20 seconds. Those are the rules. 2 captions per picture. You can add your own!



Caption 1: "Baaaaah!" translation, "was it good for you?"

Caption 2
: Moments after this baby goat forever redefines the word GOAT to this exhausted post coitus sleepy young lad. He will forever know him as Greatest Of All Time.



Caption 1: Turkish revenge

Caption 2
:


Caption 1: Finally I know what I want for Christmas!

Caption 2
:

Caption 1: Oh yea, she wants me.

Caption 2
:


Caption 1: Oh dear!
Caption 2
: "Bambi: the deleted scenes" - Jon Holato


Yea i'm kinda struggling so far. Add your captions people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the last picture, caption 2 could read: "Bambi: the deleted scenes."