7/31/07

Cover Song: Foo Fighters - Virginia Moon (Acoustic Cover)

As promised a while back. I want to post some of my original music creations on this blog as well as some cover songs of songs that I like and am learning to play. Here is the first one. This is a song by the Foo Fighters, it's called Virginia Moon and is from their last studio album In You Honor, which is very good if you haven't heard it yet. It was a 2CD set with side one classic Foo rock and side 2 a softer mellower more acoustic Foo. This is from disc 2 and features Nora Jones adding her beautiful, dreamy, raspy voice to Dave Grohl's soft, subtle singing. She has a great voice. Oh lawd please don't laugh.

Foo Fighters - Virginia Moon



1 comment:

Gaby said...

Hi! I´m Gabrielle, from Argentina.
I really loved your interpretation. The song is great and you play really good the guitar.
=D