7/26/07

LOLCAT Of The Week: THX 4 DA TIRDZ

LOLCATS are awesome and I can't get enough of them. Here is a totally brand new LOLCAT that I made, hopefully makes the rounds and spreads all over the internet. You can easily make your own by visiting the Cheezeburger Factory section of ICanHasCheezeburger.



Da Winner

When someone dicks you over or brings more work your way you can say hey buddy, thanks for the turds, or just send this pic to them. Thats how we do it. You'll be surprised how much you need to say it. No rly!



1st Runner Up

This is funny, but I can't take credit for this one. I think we all can relate to this on some level. I'm seriously considering getting cats just to take good pictures of them to make lolcats of them. I wonder how cooperative they would be. Nothing a little maryjane couldn't fix.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cats suck. There, I said it.

LastNYCHero said...

I'm a dog person myself but lolcats are funny. I like the Lolrus better but not too many funny pics of walruses out there to put silly captions on.

Anonymous said...

Lolrus! Now that's funny.